Port-a-potties are available on site.
We have plenty of tents to protect us from the sun or rain.
Some chairs will be available for those flying in. Locals, or those driving, are asked to bring chairs with them.
Parking: please park perpendicular on both sides of the parking lot--no parallel or angled parking please. If you are coming with a trailer, please let us know. We may be able to accommodate you on the field.
Water: please bring a refillable water bottle. A water station will be set up for athletes. Bottled water is available at the concession for $1.
Concession will be available, cash only please.
Sunday during the break between 720s & Monday during the eliminations.
Menu can be found here.
Please see Rule 20 in the Rule Book for complete details.
- No Jeans, No Fleece Pants, No Camouflage clothing, footwear or headwear
- Please be neat in appearance with respect to personal grooming and clothing
- Clothing which is offensive, is in poor taste or is disrespectful to Archery Canada and its sponsors is not allowed
- Sport shoes must be worn by all participants and others on the Field of Play; shoes must cover the entire foot (no sandals, no open toes)
- Pants, shorts, skirts, divided skirts, etc. must be a solid un-patterned colour and may not be shorter than the fingertips when the arms and fingers are extended at the side
- Men’s shirts must have sleeves, must cover the front and back of the body, and not expose the belly when at full draw (no sleeveless T's or tank tops)
- Women’s tops must cover the front and back of the body, be fixed over each shoulder and not expose the belly when at full draw (no strapless tops or belly- or half-tops)
- Advertising, logos, patterns & wild colours are allowed for your tops, just NOT your bottoms.
- Regulations may be relaxed due to inclement weather
If you have any questions about the Dress Code, please send us an email, or ask for clarification from the DoS, Technical Delegate, or Head Judge at the event on Practice Day.
Explore Maple Ridge
Looking for things to do while you're here? Want to see something other than just the hotel and the field? What about places to eat? Check out these recommendations.
Spirit of Competition
2 or less in a category
- (excerpt from the Archery Canada Major Event Host Manual)
- In the spirit of top level competition, there must be a minimum of 3 competitors in a category before it is offered, competitors can be offered registrations in other categories for instance:
- If only 2 para archers registered, they could compete as compound
- If only 2 junior archers registered, they could compete as seniors (but not as cadets)
- If only 2 master archers registered, they could compete as seniors (if in recurve by shooting a longer distance)
- If only 2 cadet archers registered, they could compete as juniors (or even seniors)
- While as a last resort, if less than 3 women registered in a category, they could compete in the men’s category, but men could not register in the women’s.
- Ultimately Seniors and Juniors / Masters and Cadets shoot together in the elimination round unless there is sufficient numbers (more than 16) in each category to offer a competitive environment.
If on May 9 there are only 1 or 2 in your category, you will be contacted and asked if you wish to move to a new category or have your registration refunded.
Cancellations and Changes
Changes will only be accepted up to the registration cut-off date (May 8) or until the event has filled--whichever comes first. Please ensure you are listed in the correct category.
If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible. Refunds will be made up to May 8th, less a $10 admin fee. No refunds will be made after May 8th.
If you sign up for the extra 720 on Saturday, and you choose not to compete that day, there is no refund on the $20 fee.
Sponsors and Supporters
We would like to thank the companies that are supporting our event with donations. Please support their businesses as a way of showing thanks.