Our 2018/2019 indoor season runs from October 2018 until April 4, 2019.
- Thursdays 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (coached JOP night, and regular adult shooting)
- Sundays 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM (non coached night for adults; newer junior members must be approved in advance of attending on Sundays as it is a non-coached night).
Drop in shooters are welcome. Drop in fees are (per visit):
- $10 if you have your own equipment, and a valid BC Archery membership
- $12 for non-BC Archery members, with own equipment, to a maximum of 3 visits.
- $20 Try-it night, for those who do not have their own equipment (Max. 3 visits)
Maple Ridge Leisure Centre - Gymnasium
11925 Haney Place
Maple Ridge, BC
Archery at Selvey Park is only open to Club Members and only during our club hours. This is a public park which is allocated to Archery and Cricket on specific days/times.
No archery is permitted outside of our approved dates/times.
*Must have own equipment to shoot outdoors (bow, arrows, quiver, tab, etc)
Our 2019 Outdoor JOP season is starting on Thursday May 2nd, 2019 from 6pm - 8pm.
Outdoor shooting days/times, May through September:
- Tuesdays 5pm to 9pm: open shooting
- Thursdays 5pm to 9pm: open shooting, and
- coached JOP starting at 6pm, May & June only **
- most Saturdays 9am to 3pm: check the events page to verify dates for open shooting as Saturdays may be booked with tournaments or being used by Cricket
**Parents are reminded that there are bears in the area, and you are not permitted to drop your kids off--you must stay at the park while they are shooting.
Drop ins: $10.00 May - June only with BC Archery membership. (If non-BC Archery guest, with own equipment--$12 drop-in fee--to a maximum of 3 visits in a calendar year)
Summer-only membership is available for only $120, valid May through September (BC Archery membership required).
106th Ave off 272 Street
Maple Ridge, BC